Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Is anyone based in NYC?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AlexGfromUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    145
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    I am going on holiday to New York city in the next few months, and I would love to have a contact out there before I go. I will be doing a photographic project so talking to someone with knowlege of the city would be immensely helpful.

    P.s. Hi to chas and Scott Sarver

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lucky sod!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member crimsonson's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 24th, 2001
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am.

    Email me
    [email protected]

    Help you as much.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member becomedeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2001
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am not based there yet, but soon. I am moving to manhattan in early august. I'll have to catch you next time.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    **** bud I might just join ya!

    Email me with the details.

    Scott

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AlexGfromUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    145
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Scott, I will when I have them worked out! I have to get flightd organised and hook up some cheap accomodation (any ideas anyone?- I am thinking I will stay at a hostelling international at this point). I am planning the trip for around the mid-July area, and of course I'll be taking my Super 8 camera too.

    Crimsonson, thanks very much! I will definately email you when I work stuff out more. Right now I would be wasting your time, cause I can't give you any details.

    Cheers,

    Alex.

    [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AlexGfromUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2001
    Posts
    145
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I am planning to arrive in NYC around july 16. I'm going to do a photo-journalistic project involving the NYFD while I'm there. That's if I can somehow get in contact with them to ask for their help!

    Scott, It would be cool if you could make it to NYC too! Have you been there before?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alex

    You may not believe this, but from July 18th - 21st I will be in NEW YORK. I recently won a trip to New York to go see John Mayer perform in Central Park from a local radio station here in Los Angeles (STAR 98.7).
    Not only will I be going, but my twin sis also.
    We will arrive Thursday evening around 6pm and will be staying in the Essex Hotel (Part of the Hudson Hotel Chain) for three nights.
    The only time I won't be available will be Friday night, it's mandatory to go to the concert but, that leaves Thursday night, all day Saturday, and maybe early Sunday morning to hang out bud!!!!

    Email me your details.

    Cya bud!!
    Scott

    ps
    Alex, never been to New York before, I soo excited!!

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 25, 2002 03:50 AM: Message edited by: Hanthx ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Scott--

    I sent you a post card from NYC!! Email, me I will give you my address.

    Good Luck

    PS--Go to the Village Idiot on 14th st and 9th ave. You might be in for a treat-I was.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Alex!

    I'lllet you know the details of our little trip soon, we could possibly meet up at my hotel (The Essex) or a really cool joint.
    Are ya 21 yet?
    Bringing along some kodachrome to shoot, do you need some? Still have your Nizo?

    Cheers,

    Scott

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •